Get premium membership
and access revision papers with marking schemes, video lessons and live classes.
Grade 4 Physical Health Education Activities End of Term 2 Examination 2021
Class: Grade 4
Subject: Physical and Health Education
Level: Primary School
Exam Category: Grade 4 End Term 2 Exams
Document Type: Pdf
COMPETENCY BASED CURRICULUM
GRADE 4 TERM 2 2021 – MATHEMATICS ACTIVITIES SCHOOL
P.H.E ACTIVITIES ASSESSMENT
1. What is the name given to the place where athletes run? ( 2 mark)
2. State 3 safety measures that you consider when running 100m and 200m ( 3 marks)
3. List 3 importance’s of Team work during sports activity in school (3 marks)
4. Name 3 items you can use to improvise balls (3 marks)
5. What type of catching is shown in the picture below? (1 mark)
6. Identify the types of passes shown in the pictures below.
7. Give 1 reason why we should have commitment in sports. (1 mark)
8. Name the Name the type of game shown below.
More Examination Papers