Get premium membership
and access revision papers with marking schemes, video lessons and live classes.
Form 3 Business Studies Paper 2 End of Term 2 Exams 2021
Class: Form 3
Subject: Business Studies
Level: High School
Exam Category: Form 3 End Term 2 Exams
Document Type: Pdf
PAPER 2 565/2
TIME: 2HRS END-TERM 2 FORM 3
Answer FIVE questions in the spaces provided.
1. a) Explain five types of unemployment found in Kenya today. (10 marks)
(b) Explain five differences between co-operatives and public limited companies. (10marks)
2. a) Mahindi’s track was involved in an accident and was extensively damaged. However, despite having a policy with an insurance company he was not compensated. Explain any five reasons that may have contributed to this. (10 marks)
b). Describe any five channels that can be used to distribute locally manufactured goods. (10 marks).
3. a) Explain five challenges that may be experienced by a new entrepreneur who is intending to start a business in Kenya. (10 marks).
b). Outline five factors that may cause a producer to reduce his output to the market. (10marks)
4. a) The Kenyan government may want to reduce the amount of money in circulation. Suggest the possible measures it should take. (10 marks)
b) Explain five circumstances under which oligopoly market structure may be created. (10marks)
5. a) Explain five ways firms stand to benefit as a result of the completion of the standard gauge railway. (10 marks)
b). On 1st October 2013, Greenland Traders Had shs.10 000 and shs.40 000 at the bank. During the month, the following transactions took place.
Prepare a duly balanced three column cash book. (10 marks)
6. (a) Explain five advantages of division of labour. (10 marks).
b.) The following is the trial balance of Secret Garden as at 31-12-2011
Stock Dec. 31 was valued at shs.94, 000
Balance sheet as at 31-12-2011 (10 marks).
More Examination Papers