Form 1 Biology Notes on Nutrition in Plants and Animals
Grade/Class: Form 1
Term: Select Term
Document Type: PDF
Form 1 Biology Notes on Nutrition in Plants and Animals.
1. Structure of the leaf.
2. Adaptations of Leaf for Photosynthesis.
3. Structure and Function of Chloroplasts.
4. Process of Photosynthesis.
5. Light-Stage and Dark-Stage of Photosynthesis.
6. Factors Influencing Photosynthesis.
7. Chemical Compounds Which Constitute Living Organisms.
8. Carbohydrates (Types, properties and functions)
9. Lipids (Properties and functions)
10. Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids.
11. Formation of Proteins.
12. Functions of Proteins.
13. Enzymes and their properties.
14, Naming of Enzymes.
15. Factors affecting enzyme action.
16. Nutrition in Animals=Heterotrophism
17. Meaning and Types of Heterotrophism.
18. Modes of Feeding in Animals.
19. Types of Mammalian Teeth.
20. Adaptation of Teeth to Feeding.