Get premium membership
and access revision papers with marking schemes, video lessons and live classes.
Oral literature revision questions lesson 9.
1. Compare and contrast myths and legends.
2. Briefly describe the term didactic function in literature.
3. State the main features of panegyric (praise) songs.
4. Similarities between tongue twisters and proverbs.
5. Highlight the key features of short forms; proverbs, riddles, tongue-twisters, puns and jokes.
6. Describe the key aspects of plot commonly evident in narratives.
7. Identify the things lost when a tongue-twister is translated.