Grade 5 Mathematics Online Lessons on Length1. Kilometre as a unit of measuring length2. Estimating and measuring distances in kilometres3. Establishing relationship between the kilometre and the metre4. Conversion of kilometres to metres and metres to kilometres...............
Lessons (38) SHARE
Grade 5 Mathematics Online Lessons on Subtraction
1. Subtraction of up to 6-digit numbers with and without regrouping
2. Estimating differences by rounding off numbers to the nearest hundreds and thousands
3. Combined operations involving addition and subtraction
4. Patterns involving...
32 Video Lessons
3. Services provided by banks
4. Saving wisely
6 Video Lessons
1. Relationship between the kilogram and the gram
2. Addition of kilograms and grams with and without conversion
3. Subtraction of kilograms and grams with and without conversion
4. Multiplication of kilograms and grams by whole numbers
5. Division of kilograms and grams....
47 Video Lessons
Grade 5 Online Lessons on Area of a Rectangle and a Square
8 Video Lessons
Grade 5 Online Lessons on Volume of Cubes and Cuboids
1. Millilitre as a unit of measuring capacity
2. Relationship between litres and millilitres
3. Addition of litres and millilitres with and without conversion
4. Subtracting of litres and millilitres with and without conversion
5. Multiplication of litres...
46 Video Lessons
1. Relationship between the minute and the second
2. Addition of minutes and seconds
3. Subtraction of minutes and seconds
4. Multiplication of minutes and seconds by whole numbers
5. Division of minutes and seconds by whole numbers
33 Video Lessons
Grade 5 Mathematics Lessons on Combined Operations
4 Video Lessons
Lessons on relationship between multiplication and division
Grade 5 Video Lessons on Division
19 Video Lessons
Learn Grade 5 Algebra online through questions and answers.
43 Video Lessons
In this session, place value and total of digits up to hundreds of thousands
11 Video Lessons