DIVISION1. Division of up to a 4-digit number by a 2-digit or a 3-digit number, with or without a reminder.2. Estimating quotient by rounding off the divisor and dividend to the nearest ten (10).
Lessons (21) SHARE
1. Multiplication of up to a 4-digit number by 1 or 2-digit numbers, with or without regrouping.
2. Estimating product by rounding off numbers to the nearest ten.
3. Multiplication patterns
22 Video Lessons
1. Relationship between centimetres and millimetres
2. Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division involving centimetres and millimetres.
3. Circumference of a circle
4. Diameter and radius
5. Relationship between circumference and diameter
33 Video Lessons
Grade 6 Combined Operations Online Lessons
10 Video Lessons
Online Lessons on angles on a straight line and angles in a triangle
2 Video Lessons
Grade 6 Online Lessons on Areas of Triangles and Combined Shapes
7 Video Lessons
1. Place value
2. Total value
3. Reading numbers in symbols
4. Reading and writing numbers in words
5. Ordering numbers
6. Rounding off numbers
8. Square roots
45 Video Lessons
1. Identifying time in am and pm
2. Writing time in am and pm
3. Converting time from 12-hour clock system to 24-hour clock system
4. Converting time from 24-hour clock system to 12-hour clock system
5. Travel timetables
16 Video Lessons
Grade 6 Video Lessons on Capacity
- Relationship among cubic centimeters, millilitres and litres.
28 Video Lessons
Grade 6 Online Lessons on Algebra.
1. Forming simple inequalities
2. Simplifying simple inequalities
12 Video Lessons
Grade 6 online lessons on mass
-Tonne as a unit of measuring mass
-Relationship between the kilogram and the tonne
29 Video Lessons
Grade 6 Online Lessons on Money.
1. Price list
3. Profit and loss
4. Types of taxes