Get premium membership
and access revision papers with marking schemes, video lessons and live classes.
By the end of the lesson the learner should be able to answer the given questions.
Join the following pairs of sentences by changing one of the sentences into the type of adverbial clause indicated.
1. They fought like tigers. They were defeated. (Concession)
2. He talked for long. He was tired. (result)
3. We shall go home. It must first stop raining. (Condition)
4. It rained hard. The rivers were flooded. (Result)
5. I was limping. I won the match. (Concession)