Get premium membership
and access revision papers with marking schemes, video lessons and live classes.
Form 3 Physics Paper 3 Confidential End of Term 2 Exams 2021
Class: Form 3
Level: High School
Exam Category: Form 3 End Term 2 Exams
Document Type: Pdf
PRACTICALS TERM TWO 2021
CONFIDENTIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO SCHOOLS
• The information contained in this paper is to enable the head of school and teacher in charge of physics to make adequate preparations for this term’s physics practical examination. NO ONE ELSE should have access to this paper or acquire knowledge of its contents. Great care must be taken to ensure that the information herein does not reach the candidates either directly or indirectly.
• The physics teacher is NOT expected to perform the experiments
• The apparatus required by each student for the physics end of term’s practical examination are set out on the next page. It is expected that the ordinary apparatus of a physics laboratory will be available.
• The physics teacher should note that it is his/her responsibility to ensure that each apparatus acquired, for this examination agrees with specifications on the next page.
1. QUESTION ONE
• Metre rule
• Small piece of plasticine
• 250ml beaker
• 3 pieces of cotton thread each 30cm long
• A piece of cellotape 5cm
• A measuring cylinder 100ml
• A stand and clamp
• 50g mass
2. QUESTION TWO
• an ammeter
• a voltmeter
• Two dry cells
• a cell holder
• potentiometer/variable resistor (50Ω)
• connecting wires
More Examination Papers